|BUILDER – INDIABULLS|
|PROJECT – INDIABULLS ENIGMA 110|
|LOCATION – SECTOR 110, GURUGRAM|
|PROJECT TYPE – RESIDENTIAL|
|PROJECT STATUS – READY TO MOVE|
|LAND AREA – 19 ACRES|
|NO. OF TOWER – 7|
|NO. OF FLOORS – 15|
|NO. OF UNITS – 472|
|RERA NO. – 351 OF 2017|
|Unit Type||Area (Sq.Ft.)||Price(In ₹)||Floor Plan|
Here is an ultra-luxurious project “Indiabulls Enigma”. That is launched by a very reputed and prestigious developer. Named Indiabulls Real Estate Limited (IBREL). Indiabulls Enigma is located in sector 110 Gurgaon.
Moreover, Indiabulls Enigma is developed in sector 110. We all are aware of the reality that sector 110 is one of the poshest and perfect location in Gurgaon city.
Indiabulls Enigma Sector 110 is so well-connected to other major places like it is 0 KM away from Delhi and Dwarka. Indira Gandhi International Airport is just 10 minutes’ drive away. There are countless location advantages of Indiabulls Enigma.
Indiabulls Enigma will give you a 5-star luxurious living feeling. And, smartly built township spread over 15.6 acres of land and this project is surrounded by a green and clean area.
Here the developer developed the 7 high-rise buildings in 20 % of the area and the rest 80 % is preserved as open space area and landscape area. Besides, Indiabulls Enigma project makes every home at Enigma like a possession of a jewel by using dazzling sculptures. imported marble, artifacts, teakwood frames, electrical systems, and advanced mechanical systems.
This marvelous project offers you the most luxurious and finely built 4 BHK and 5 BHK flats and penthouses in this astonishing property. Which is loaded with world-class amenities. And, the total number of units available for residents is 470.
If we talk about the amenities then Indiabulls Enigma. Then the project provides the world’s best and top-notch amenities that will pamper you like it offers a 15,000 sq. ft. clubhouse for the residents. Which is surrounding by a beautiful and very green garden, swimming pool, playing zones for toddlers. Water plaza at the entry, and much more. Also, comes with basketball, tennis, and badminton courts besides a skywalk. Treehouses, and party lawn.
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman