Under Construction ₹13.00 Lac Onward - Affordable Housing
Shree Vardhman Green Court Sector 90
Shree Vardhman Green Court is an affordable project outstandingly crafted in Sector 90, Gurugram. Specifically, the project is presented with a very close distance to Dwarka Expressway and Manesar Industrial Area. Vardhman Affordable Gurgaon is a group that having marvelous property to buy in Gurgaon. Actually, the aim of the construction of this excellent undertaking is to provide almost all modern living facilities to customers. Admittedly, Green Court Sector 90 sets an example of a perfect house on mid class’s pocket-friendly cost prices.
|Builder Name||Shree Vardhman|
|Project Name||Green Court|
|Location||Sector 90, Gurugram|
|Total Project Area||5.01 Acres|
|No. of Towers||13 Towers|
|Overall Floors||15 Floors|
|Configurations||1 BHK and 2 BHK|
|Total No. of Units||1680 Apartments|
|License Issue Date||07/07/2014|
- Earthquake resistant RCC frame structure.
- Wide roads and planned pathways.
- Vaastu friendly layout.
- Also has Spacious balconies in flats.
- Single Entry/Exit fully fenced.
- Tree-lined walkways.
- Surprisingly, 0% maintenance charge for 5 years.
Location Advantages of Green Court Sector 90
- To be sure, Dwarka Expressway is in the distance of 5 km.
- Pranavananda International School is nearby to location.
- Accordingly, Sector 91, 86 and 85 are the neighborhood sectors.
- Presently wonderful attachment to NCR by the link of roads.
- IGI Airport has a nice connectivity to the project.
- In fact, located at 60-meter wide road.
- Easily accessible to nearby ISBT.
- Fire handling system.
- Automatically controlled up and down lifts.
- All day water supply.
- Surely, Power Backup for Common Areas.
- Intercom and multiple security modes.
- Especially, a clubhouse and playing zone for kids.
- Furthermore, Gym and Multipurpose Court.
- Also has a Community Hall in Society.
- Shopping Centre to fulfill daily needs.
- Moreover, open garden and a central park are included in this project.
- Rainwater harvesting.